• Time
  • Show
Clear All

@verossa
    Sorry to hear your bad experience bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Verossa View Post
      Just want to share my experience with this guy:

TIM@WorkSg and mobile: 97430734, stay Pasir Ris.

Asked me to reserve motor for him and say pick up either tomorrow or day after. The very next day msg me again to say sorry he cannot make it and giving up the deal.

I mean its not some big issue, but my previous buying experience with him was also bad. Sold me a plane with badly bent propeller shaft and esc solder joints covered not by heat shrink tubes but black tape. Hear other stories about this guy too.

He has another nick in the forum, if i were you i stay far away from this fellow.
      @Verossa

Hello Verossa and to all who refer to this thread. Only posting this to clarify and to have an understanding. I am not a vendor nor make a business out of RC.

Verossa, honestly I don't recall which motor I reserved with you but, I did apologize with my SMS. Understand many here don't like last minute changes especially when it comes to monitory gains, but like Karlspiez, I too work offshore for a safety company and am often called off on a whim and a fancy. I have purchased many items here on the forum so it is hard to remember who is who till we meet on the road.

Secondly, I would never sell a plane with a bent shaft, no heat shrink or some flaw in the plane. Yes I scratchbuild, but to those who have bought my builds or used planes before, know that I don't skimp nor use half-past-six work.
      Not sure what other stories others have told you about me, but I leave that to them to conjur up what they think. Those who do know me I thank you.
      I did try to recall myself not using heat shrink or bluffing my way through a sales and frankly, I never do such a thing. Moreover I do always mention that if there are any probs or issues please let me know and I will rectify where I can within my means. I do not recall you reverting to me.
      And I will never sell something that is barely holding together for a quickie sale for some measly small amount of money. If anything all my sales post are clearly described and any issues addressed. Also on pick up I further illustrate any minor details.
      I strongly encourage any buyers to check what they buy from others here. Once the money exchanges hands, the deal is sealed. It is the responsibility of the buyer to check and assure his/herself of the product.

Lastly, I do hope this does not sound direct nor am I implicating anything. Perhaps someone is moonlighting myself as a bad hobbyist...I don't know and I don't care! I leave this to the judgement of all who i come across as I do not have control of ones thinking. I also do not go by another nick username here on the forum. it is and always will be 'timatworksg'!

I personally have had last minute change of heart by buyers as well as low-ballers. But such is the way these sales here work. Unless one wishes to put a deposit via IBG then a commitment is made. But overall, isn't this a risk we all take when selling something on a forum?

Once again, if it was me on the above mentioned in some way or another, then I deeply and sincerely apologize to you and to anyone else who I may have inconvenienced in some way. "I am Sorry".

I will still have planes and rc equipment to sell here for others to benefit from as I build alot and buy alot. I enjoy this hobby and have been for the past 15years! So when I do have something posted for sale, please ask as many questions as possible to assure yourself of a used item. And on inspection, feel free to ask anything when we meet. Without personal contact, we will never know if anything is genuine or not.

Cheers Verossa, and I do hope I can honour a purchase from you in the near future. I am sorry this happened to you but it is not me to sell something that defective.

Comment

Hi Tim,

Sorry that you have a bad memory and having difficulty "recalling". Its ok. Other stories about you? Like selling a broken plane fixed with satay stick inside, covered and painted over? And more serious ones but i leave it to them to tell their stories, for it is their own bad experiences with you.

As for me, thanks for trying to honour, but sorry i will not deal with you ever again. cheers.

Comment

Chill la.everyone is a human being.friend friend kk
          Hangar
          -Extreme Flight 88" Edge 540T
          -Extreme Flight 88" Extra 300
          -Extreme Flight 78" Extra 300 exp
          -3D Hobby Shop Extra 72" Extra 330SC
          -Extreme Flight 64" MXS exp
          -Extreme Flight 60" Extra 300 exp
          -Extreme Flight 48" MXS exp
          -Extreme Flight 48" Extra 300 exp

Comment

Its ok Verossa to each their own descision and thoughts.

I like the broken plane, satay sticks n covered with paint bit tho. LOL. That made my day!

Comment

For me Tim is a nice guy

Comment

I've dealt with Tim many times. every deal was a good one. I have to admit that i had to canx a deal once with him. told him that i couldnt go on with the deal and he said that at least you informed rather than disappearing entirely like some people. To me deals being canx is part and parcel of buying and selling.

Comment

Originally posted by LHPhuc View Post
                  Hey buddy im also at Simei area (Simei Green), i've sent you a PM about these batteries.
                  +65 92309074
                  Deal with this guy with caution, he is a young Vietnamese boy, around sec 3 level. bought my batteries and tested in his quad for 12mins and says that it did not meet his expectation of 13-14mins.... It all started when I asked him today that I had another 2 new in box 4S batteries, then he started to think of returning this packs and find all the crap reasons to say that my batteries is not holding charges....

Don't waste your precious time on this young Vietnamese... he is a time waster.
                  Look on the wife's face when visa bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

It's not just a hobby, it's a lifestyle.

Comment

Well after some time still have had no reaction of the guy named Rockinanko (think he's using a different nickname here now) so I'm putting him on this list.
                    This is the reason why ! and why my trust in went down very fast.

Comment

The worst seller is Diaper84.

Comment

with that name.... lol
                        DUCT DUCT DUCT GO!!!!

Comment

Never thought that I will experience this to a fellow flyer. So excited to buy this eTurbine quad from a bro here in DH. I never low ball, but I asked him his best price (I never offered him any price). He gave his best price and we both agreed. He was so kind that on the meet up day, he will help me configure the settings on my transmitter and I also asked his favor to provide me a brief introduction using the Open Pilot application for the quad.
                          I was very thankful to the bro for replying to another buyer yesterday asking if the quad is still available. He replied/posted "Reserved for collection tomorrow"... yes! it's reserved for me and I only have to wait for one more day for collection.

So today, Tuesday Sept 01, 2015. I was excited for my new (used) toy. I brought my heavy laptop and Transmitter on my way to the office. I sms him again reminding him our meet up after my work.

Then to my surprise he replied to me saying:

"Hi, I was contacted by 2 interested buyers yesterday who are ready to buy it at $200 and requested me to reconsider.. I am now unable to justify the reason sell it low at $175. So are you still interested at $200?"

I replied to him trying to reason out in a very good manner about our deal. Often times, I saw a lot of items in DH that I waited/need. When the seller told me that the item is reserved, I will not push myself or force the seller to sell it to me or even offer a higher price just to steal the deal. I mean, it is the respect to other bro in this hobby that we need to preserve. It's a small world and I am so glad that I met new friends from buying stuffs here.
                          He mentioned "I was contacted by 2 interested buyers yesterday". Then I just hope that he thought of informing me yesterday about it. So I tried to tell him to still consider our deal.

He just replied:

"Sorry bro, the deal is not closed without any transaction secondly I only say the maximum I can come down is $175 but now I am offered $ 200 by other interested buyers.. I showed my commitment to hold it and give you the 1st preference. Let me know if you are not interested to continue and close the deal at $200.."

Okay so the deal is not closed.. but why did he replied to another buyer and posted in his ad "Reserved for collection tomorrow"? we had a few chats about the quad, about the price, about the meetup place.. but he never mentioned that he will not reserve the quad for me and that he's still open for another offer.

Well then, there's nothing I could do about it. I just feel so sad about my deal with a fellow flyer. It's not really a problem if I need to add another $$$ to meet his price, but with that kind of attitude towards a fellow hobbyist? It's just a quad anyway... but for me, meeting new friends in this hobby is much more important. That's why we often say... "Thanks a lot bro, nice dealing with you... see you around Singapore and have fun".

Comment

wonder why people complaining when buying ussd products.. if you want perfect conditions.. support the local LHS.. no point keep asking for cheap deal but expect things like new

Comment

Working...
                            X