Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~xXFusionCrewsXx~
    beware of victor. He doesnt keep his word. i wanted to buy propellers from him and he bought it, but keep delaying the time to pass to me, when i met him and wanted to get the propellers, he said he doesnt want to sell it to me he even called me names! beware of victor, everbody, hes a liar.

luckly i did not use my real name as nick over here ^_^ if not i have no face to buy or sell thing here btw its not me hehehe ^_^
    V.s.One =Sold
    Sepent 710x2 =Trown By Ex G.f
    Honey Bee C.P =Useless Merry Go Round
    Lama V3 For Me =Vigin Heli
    HoneyBee Fp =Crashed
    HoneyBeeKing =Looped and flipped sold
    Belt Cp =Sold
    DFC Pro (Clone) = Trying to set up Gyro
    V450D01V2 = Flying With 2 New Buddy
    JS Tz Frenzy 50 = Overhauing
    Raptor 60 = Fliping Crazily & Total Gone

Comment

One more list to add...

metal mulisha

Comment

Junior cum newbie piece of advice =)

Hi guys, erm.... how shld i start here, ok everyone on planet earth is different, all have their own thinkings, own philsophy, so for those buying cheap and sell high, as to me, its quite ok cos once u sell it, its his but of cos, if the seller is out of gd will to sell cheap to u, of cos u dun do that ya, cos its kinda of give n take kinda of things.

As for jameswilliam and viperviper, i am here as a 3rd party, so no offence here ya, cheers. There are 2 two ways in solving the misunderstanding ya. In misunderstanding, there are many grey areas and plus each have different thinking in mind at different times so things become black eventually, then u say smth i say smth, both dun give way, things cant be solve, just like hitting an egg wif an egg, both egg will crack (1st way).

Or both of u can, u know, meet up, sit down, both cool, have a cup of coffee and solve things out, as we are all adults (thru there are many senior in here that i need to respect thou) ya, then slowly find a win-win situation for both, give n take, shake hands, then u will find that :"Hey we both make frenzs thru a misunderstanding, thats makes both of u better frenzs ya, somemore same hobby, can even meet up to fly too, isnt that gd rite?"

We all have other things to worry abt ya, feeding family, earning money, working and many more, so lets back one step each, not that u lose out if u back off (not those pri or sec sch kinda of thinking ya), just that u know, solve things the peaceful way.

Well above is my 1 cents worth, so both of u still frenzs ya, cheers for both of u alrite

Btw no offence ya (disclaimer)
        I will be back!

Comment

I agree with you. Some reputable seller will do post sales like answer queries or provide some limited warranty or services etc (not due to crashes etc)

But when it comes to misunderstanding and dispute, wat if the seller dont answer your call or sms ? How can the buyer chase it ?

Washing dirty linen is the last attempt or resort we can do because we got no lawyers or people to help us address our concerns.

At least I will try to put a warning for others to beware of this person and it is up to the buyer to read the thread and be alert.

Comment

In my personal opinion, I think the seller, can decide what he wants to do with his own stuff. I feel he has every right to ask for any amount, to back out of any deal, don't answer calls. End of the day it is HIS item.

On the other hand, the buyer can ask for any price, back out of the offer last min, do anything he wants. Relate his incident to anyone, out of good will, to avoid disappointment in others.

I don't think anyone should be liable to anyone except to themselves.

Nothing is fair in this world. You always gain something when you lose something.

If a deal turns sour, let it pass. Hey, we've more important bread & butter issues to worry about.

Take it from the horse's mouth, I've been a big robert many times in my life, but being a robert made me wiser. Everything comes with a price.

Comment

In my personal view, I think its not ethical to back out of a deal without good reason when others have responsed. Applicable to both seller & buyer. A certain level of trust has to be encouraged and maintained.
              After so many years, I am still a beginner

Comment

deal....call off last minute!

Agreed wif BeeFlower. i 2day encounter 1 case, a member (NightFlight) agreed to deal, sell me his rc car 100 buck w/o electronic and i will be collect it around 10pm at his place. but i received his sms around 8+pm to cancel the deal. really disappointed.

that's why i now seldom and reluctant to buying selling in MP. cause got bad exp. too in the pass, quite lot of ppl like that, promise=nothing
                Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

Sounds so dangerous, no pre-screening service?

Originally posted by alex_bong
                  Agreed wif BeeFlower. i 2day encounter 1 case, a member (NightFlight) agreed to deal, sell me his rc car 100 buck w/o electronic and i will be collect it around 10pm at his place. but i received his sms around 8+pm to cancel the deal. really disappointed.

that's why i now seldom and reluctant to buying selling in MP. cause got bad exp. too in the pass, quite lot of ppl like that, promise=nothing
                  Aiyoh. You all make me scared to sell my Honey Bee CP2 (my 1st and only heli bought just last month).

Isn't there a pre-screening service in this Market Place?

I think I'm changing my mind about letting go of my HB CP2. Anyway, no buyer responding yet. Although I overpaid $150 for it (GMSound, Sim Lim Sq), I think I'll continue to play with it. I'm getting quite good with it anyway. :P $150 is an ok price to pay to "learn" about GMSound (to stay away from them), I think.

But if Awesome sells anything, I'll sure snap it up. I've seen his packages, very good deals to me. Trustworthy, and he knows his helis. (Of course don't buy from those who don't even know what's wrong with own heli.)

Jonathon

Comment

Originally posted by helineo
                    But if Awesome sells anything, I'll sure snap it up. I've seen his packages, very good deals to me. Trustworthy, and he knows his helis. (Of course don't buy from those who don't even know what's wrong with own heli.)

Jonathon
                    err..thanks for compliments, but i dont want my name to be mentioned in this thread leh..

Comment

Hope he is the last...

tucfaz

Comment

Yes.. I personally agree with you too.. Good decision..

Originally posted by timng333
                        Hope he is the last...

tucfaz

Comment

OK, some bros have ask what happen?. Here's what happen.

timng333 PM me an offer for my item, and ask me how long have I been using the Gyro. and I told him I have actually bought it used. and I gave him my contact number, and also several places and time where we can do the transaction.

He sms me again, and ask how much again.. I said at your offer price. He later sms me again and said he'll collect the gyro at my place, and then "Ask for Discount".

I later sms him to tell him that's my best price (and that was "His" price in the first place) as well as to ask him what time he'll be at my place. He then replied. Not today.. Maybe tomorrow. Will confirm with you tomorrow, and my best guess was that I'll not hear from him "Tomorrow".

Sure enough. He did not contact me on that "Tomorrow" but 2 tomorrow later, and that's when I told him the Gyro have been sold.

And that's how I got into the "Not so Good Guy List".

BTW.. What does it mean by "We don't "aeroplane" one?
                          Note: He did not contact me on that "Tomorrow" but 2 tomorrow later

Is the above what he meant by "We don't areplane one?

Comment

Originally posted by timng333
                            Hope he is the last...

tucfaz
                            wah bro, u gotta admit u didnt communicate clearly also mah
                            For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

ThunderPower Batts from Mack/George

Hi,

Pls see this thread for my sentiments on the 2 jokers above. Not too impressed with their attitude.

Everyone pls be careful if you intend to purchase anything from the above 2 people.

-------------------
                              Powder, Anyone????

Comment

Originally posted by talcum
                                Hi,

Pls see this thread for my sentiments on the 2 jokers above. Not too impressed with their attitude.

Everyone pls be careful if you intend to purchase anything from the above 2 people.

http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24672
                                noted and thread read. i don't know any parties involved, but i think you should name the person you got the stuff from rather than wack the vendor?

in analogy: if i buy a thunder tiger heli off a person, and i find the engine cannot start, i'd go look for the fellow who passed it to me rather than rotor hobby.

just my opinion---i don't use the batts in question anyway!

Comment

Working...
                                X