Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you fly after 7plus??? if you can GOOD for you, you try lah. I guess the one sway is me not you

Comment

Originally posted by jameswilliam
      Can you fly after 7plus??? if you can GOOD for you, you try lah. I guess the one sway is me not you
      friend, u typed "deal" not "fly".. Pls read ur bold reply properly..
      Look on the wife's face when visa bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

It's not just a hobby, it's a lifestyle.

Comment

Let's not argue in here as this is a forum for us to discuss abt our hobby.Pls read my thread & hope you guys may consider abt it

Heli:
        . Micron V2
        . Walkera 4#3

Plane:
        . Edge 540 EP
        . Hyperion Cessna 182
        . E-Starter
        . Rush

Tx: JR 9XII (Mode 2) (35.190)

Comment

Well is fly not deal I 'm right you're not

Comment

Originally posted by HeLiCrAz
            Let's not argue in here as this is a forum for us to discuss abt our hobby.Pls read my thread & hope you guys may consider abt it

http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18913
            I 'm cool

Jameswilliam.

Comment

"busy.. Yes I 'm very busy, and you deal with me at late night ." quoted from pt 1 of the bold reply..

Fly or Deal... Helicraz..

Originally posted by HeLiCrAz

http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18913

Comment

Just a word of fairness, i believe no one is wrong.

If i was jameswilliam, i would be fuming too, because someone else bought my heli at a cheap price and is re-selling it at a much higher price. Who wouldn't be angry? I would be angry if this happened to me too. Normal human reaction.

As for viperviper, understand your frustration about the damaged parts. But truth to be said, these parts are seldom damaged, especially the header tank. For the swashplate, probably because your ATV was no set.. thats why the ball link was yanked out..

Comment

Originally posted by junyang
                  Just a word of fairness, i believe no one is wrong.

If i was jameswilliam, i would be fuming too, because someone else bought my heli at a cheap price and is re-selling it at a much higher price. Who wouldn't be angry? I would be angry if this happened to me too. Normal human reaction.

As for viperviper, understand your frustration about the damaged parts. But truth to be said, these parts are seldom damaged, especially the header tank. For the swashplate, probably because your ATV was no set.. thats why the ball link was yanked out..

To be fair, i didn't even pursue any of the damage stuff.. and is it gentleman to start the thread in that way? when u put yourself in my situation..would u like it if u 'scolded' in this way.. u wouldn't want to be in this situation right..

Just trying to get some justice...

Comment

Originally posted by viperviper
                    To be fair, i didn't even pursue any of the damage stuff.. and is it gentleman to start the thread in that way? when u put yourself in my situation..would u like it if u 'scolded' in this way.. u wouldn't want to be in this situation right..

Just trying to get some justice...
                    Well i wouldnt like it if i got "scolded" in this way as you put it, but jameswilliam wouldnt be happy that someone is reselling something he sold at a higher price. this is a hobby.. not a money making tool.. my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by junyang
                      Well i wouldnt like it if i got "scolded" in this way as you put it, but jameswilliam wouldnt be happy that someone is reselling something he sold at a higher price. this is a hobby.. not a money making tool.. my 2 cents

Bro, i have yet to post the selling price yet.. thinking of selling at a price so that i can recoup my spending... swashplate, headertank, maingear(set screw thread worn while changing the swashplate and engine parts.. can even show the receipt...

I even told him I wanted to sell his heli in one of the LHS and he's ok... btw he just feels heartpain to sell his heli been sold off...if u calculate base on the price of the parts and electronics it's worth more.

Comment

lets just end this issue here alright?

the rc heli community in SG is very small.. so chill and both of you are still friends.

Comment

fastfretguit agreed to purchase a YS engine from me and has refused to respond to my smses
                          TX:2 Sanwa Quasars , Futaba 9C super (heli)
                          Gliders :JW 54 , Sprinter , Flip400 (unbuilt)
                          Planes: Jumping Jack,,Zoom 4D,IFO, magic 3d,
                          Helis:Feda,Zap 400

Comment

some guy apparently didn't honour his sale as i was the first to put a reply on his thread for a lama. 10 mins or so later he gave it to somebody else instead.

when i questioned him over sms why did he let the heli go to somebody else he didn't explain. it was also obvious in the thread that i was the first to post an intent to buy and even left my hp no. his first reply was also obvious that i was the first to post on his thread.

won't mention names here. if you saw it, you saw it. if you didn't, forget it.

Comment

Just my thoughts, it is up to the the seller to choose who he wishes to sell his items to. He may feel that the other buyer, possibly a friend, is a better buyer in terms of convenience of delivery or what ever the reason may be. Also, the other buyer MAY have PM'd or SMS him first, like i said, it may be somebody he already knows. So, i guess being unhappy over this issue may not be very well justified.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

well bro, nevermind. if you saw the thread u will know what i mean.
                                anyhow, he didn't even ask when or where i could collect. all i got was an sms "you wanted the lama?" and i was about to reply 10 minutes later only to find it was sold.
                                i think it is only fair you stay by some principles that when you decided to put something up for sale whoever that comes first gets it. that's default if you didn't state any sales policy.

Comment

Working...
                                X