Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viperviper
    "u did" - "u didn't"
    Btw, there is nothing wrong with my selling thread.. I own this plane and u "scolded" me for nothing.. I want u to retract your words else I will take legal actions on u.
    Look on the wife's face when visa bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

It's not just a hobby, it's a lifestyle.

Comment

Hi JamesWilliam, Let's settle this out of the forum, for the spirit of hobby and let's be gentlemen and we shall talk over the phone... btw I smsed u twice. pls reply.

Comment

Hi JamesWilliam, Pls mind your words! u sold me the freya with engine problem... I smsed u and u did give me a good reply.. I overhauled the engine and now just trying to sell the Freya that u sold to me.. is there anything wrong with it.. Pls don't frame ppl.

Mod pls be fair to comment.

I don't sell problem heli & engine to ppls, infact I told you the engine was start a week before the deal & the heli is in tip top condition when you took over too, during in the middle of the conversion I even let you feel all the parts right? than after the deal you sms me and tell me the swashplate is broke so when I ask you what is your ATV you didn't reply back to me???? plus you sms me saying engine can not start, header tank leak........BTW, header tank wouldn't be so easy leak ask flyers around unless you pull the fuel line. So why did something wrong on setting than push it to me........... . Bro come-on how much will a swashplate and header tank plus you mention overhauled going to cost to jack-up so much higher than I sold to you??? Someone told me you ask for $2K & $1850 as I sold very below those price O.K. bro. Out of Good Will Offer you my lost in return you want to gain so much from other??? Think about BRO

BTW, you got other post selling maybe seller just let the matter be, but you 're massing with the wrong guy viperviper, this forum is all over Singapore user and the R/C group here mix around what you do let pass to another persons ears. By dealing this outside why?? so you want to settle this in a low profile and go on with you selling???

Jameswilliam.

Comment

Originally posted by jameswilliam
          I don't sell problem heli & engine to ppls, infact I told you the engine was start a week before the deal & the heli is in tip top condition when you took over too, during in the middle of the conversion I even let you feel all the parts right? than after the deal you sms me and tell me the swashplate is broke so when I ask you what is your ATV you didn't reply back to me???? plus you sms me saying engine can not start, header tank leak........BTW, header tank wouldn't be so easy leak ask flyers around unless you pull the fuel line. So why did something wrong on setting than push it to me........... . Bro come-on how much will a swashplate and header tank plus you mention overhauled going to cost to jack-up so much higher than I sold to you??? Someone told me you ask for $2K & $1850 as I sold very below those price O.K. bro. Out of Good Will Offer you my lost in return you want to gain so much from other??? Think about BRO

BTW, you got other post selling maybe seller just let the matter be, but you 're massing with the wrong guy viperviper, this forum is all over Singapore user and the R/C group here mix around what you do let pass to another persons ears. By dealing this outside why?? so you want to settle this in a low profile and go on with you selling???

Jameswilliam.
          Pls don't put untrue fact in the DH forum..But why u did have the guts to answer my call just now?

Comment

Pls don't put untrue fact in the DH forum..But why u did have the guts to answer my call just now?
            did = did not

Comment

to be fair, from what i heard, since this is your first nitro(like i said from what i heard, so i may be wrong), i suspect the engine and stuff couldn't be fired up because of inexperience. moreover header tanks and swashplates rarely break in service unless its user error or wrong settings on the transmitter. esp since from what i see the transmitter was not sold with the bird, the settings may not have been the same, and if you're not an experienced flier its very easy to do some settings which will break servos or in this case, swashplates.

in any case, just cool down, why go to such lengths of taking legal action because of a sensored vulgarity? its all a hobby after all, don't need to take everything so seriously...
              JR 9x
              Raptor 50 SE
              Raptor 90 3D
              Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
              Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
              Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

I don't neeg to answer your call or sms (BRO) guts or no guts up to you, if you did nothing wrong why so scare asking me to remove the post? I believe everybody have the right to know what's going on and stop celling me through my phone let 's do it here did= did not so you celled & I don't make no different (BRO) by the way.

Jameswilliam.

Comment

I fully agree with you bro Brandon, at least you got the whole picture right from the beginning Framing people or wrong setting picture is very clear now.

Jameswilliam.

Comment

Let me answer every one of your questions since u refuse to answer my call and just letting go in the forum:

1. I don't sell problem heli & engine to ppls, infact I told you the engine was start a week before the deal & the heli is in tip top condition when you took over too, during in the middle of the conversion I even let you feel all the parts right?

<ans> I did request to ask for a demo, but u said the engine is good and at the first attempt u said the 12V battery is flat..And u seems to be very honest.. U did not mention abt it was started anyway during the transaction.. And subsequently I requested to fly together but u said u are busy..

2. than after the deal you sms me and tell me the swashplate is broke so when I ask you what is your ATV you didn't reply back to me????
                    <ans> Bro I CALLED u!

3. plus you sms me saying engine can not start, header tank leak........BTW, header tank wouldn't be so easy leak ask flyers around unless you pull the fuel line. So why did something wrong on setting than push it to me...........

<ans> the fact are fact, the engine can't start, swashplate defective link and headertank is leaking.. Trying to push away fact... , u didn't even offer to help subsequently and now trying to tell everyone that u are a good guy?

3. . Bro come-on how much will a swashplate and header tank plus you mention overhauled going to cost to jack-up so much higher than I sold to you??? Someone told me you ask for $2K & $1850 as I sold very below those price O.K. bro. Out of Good Will Offer you my lost in return you want to gain so much from other??? Think about BRO

<ans> I have yet to post the price.. my selling price will be to myself, unless u are jealous becos someone bought the heli cheaper than u want to let go.. then at the first place dun sell.. so be gentlemen not to disturb my sale.

<ans> I'm sure All the forumers here are able to judge for themselves..

viperviper

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Chng
                      to be fair, from what i heard, since this is your first nitro(like i said from what i heard, so i may be wrong), i suspect the engine and stuff couldn't be fired up because of inexperience. moreover header tanks and swashplates rarely break in service unless its user error or wrong settings on the transmitter. esp since from what i see the transmitter was not sold with the bird, the settings may not have been the same, and if you're not an experienced flier its very easy to do some settings which will break servos or in this case, swashplates.

in any case, just cool down, why go to such lengths of taking legal action because of a sensored vulgarity? its all a hobby after all, don't need to take everything so seriously...

Thanks Bradon Chng,

I have learnt how to start my R50 first. So I know what are the steps.. with some help from the bros in the flying site, I hv learnt alot.. so pretty sure I didn't mess it up.

Comment

Let me answer every one of your questions since u refuse to answer my call and just letting go in the forum:

1. I don't sell problem heli & engine to ppls, infact I told you the engine was start a week before the deal & the heli is in tip top condition when you took over too, during in the middle of the conversion I even let you feel all the parts right?

<ans> I did request to ask for a demo, but u said the engine is good and at the first attempt u said the 12V battery is flat..And u seems to be very honest.. U did not mention abt it was started anyway during the transaction.. And subsequently I requested to fly together but u said u are busy.. Yes I 'm very busy, and you deal with me at late night .

2. than after the deal you sms me and tell me the swashplate is broke so when I ask you what is your ATV you didn't reply back to me????
                        <ans> Bro I CALLED u! No you didn't

3. plus you sms me saying engine can not start, header tank leak........BTW, header tank wouldn't be so easy leak ask flyers around unless you pull the fuel line. So why did something wrong on setting than push it to me...........

<ans> the fact are fact, the engine can't start, swashplate defective link and headertank is leaking.. Trying to push away fact... , u didn't even offer to help subsequently and now trying to tell everyone that u are a good guy? You go for others to help you in the first place so why asnwer me now???

3. . Bro come-on how much will a swashplate and header tank plus you mention overhauled going to cost to jack-up so much higher than I sold to you??? Someone told me you ask for $2K & $1850 as I sold very below those price O.K. bro. Out of Good Will Offer you my lost in return you want to gain so much from other??? Think about BRO

<ans> I have yet to post the price.. my selling price will be to myself, unless u are jealous becos someone bought the heli cheaper than u want to let go.. then at the first place dun sell.. so be gentlemen not to disturb my sale. In this case post your price lay..............

I believe it already done.
                        viperviper

Jameswilliam

Comment

Originally posted by jameswilliam
                          I don't neeg to answer your call or sms (BRO) guts or no guts up to you, if you did nothing wrong why so scare asking me to remove the post? I believe everybody have the right to know what's going on and stop celling me through my phone let 's do it here did= did not so you celled & I don't make no different (BRO) by the way.

Jameswilliam.

I want u to retract your vulguarity first posting thread as it infringes my value and integrity.. that why i ask u to remove it.. not becos it's affect my sale.. Not answering my call at the first place tells everyone here something....

Comment

<ans> I did request to ask for a demo, but u said the engine is good and at the first attempt u said the 12V battery is flat..And u seems to be very honest.. U did not mention abt it was started anyway during the transaction.. And subsequently I requested to fly together but u said u are busy.. Yes I 'm very busy, and you deal with me at late night .

<ans> Bro I CALLED u! No you didn't reply me back after asking you abt settin

<ans> the fact are fact, the engine can't start, swashplate defective link and headertank is leaking.. Trying to push away fact... , u didn't even offer to help subsequently and now trying to tell everyone that u are a good guy? You go for others to help you in the first place so why asnwer me now???

<ans> I have yet to post the price.. my selling price will be to myself, unless u are jealous becos someone bought the heli cheaper than u want to let go.. then at the first place dun sell.. so be gentlemen not to disturb my sale. In this case post your price lay..............

I believe it already done.
                            viperviper

Jameswilliam

Comment

Late night? evening time to 7pm late night??

Call u and u advised me on the ATV setting.. I told u i did correctly... now u said no???

it's no end.. considered me "sway"... dealing with someone I shouldn't ....

Comment

I'm not going to answer further to this.. i think it's not right to blog the whole forum down...

Comment

Working...
                                X