Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hats off for franky85.bought a beautiful edf jet from him Great kind and friendly seller.give me free batts and also a free Rx.plis also delivered the item to me in a short notice which I give him. Great seller!

Comment

Thank You

Hi Bro, Thanks for the compliment! Enjoy your flight!

Comment

Got a digital pitch gauge from on the Snapple .friendly seller .plus provided me with free delivery and also gave me some discount! Great seller.

Comment

Got an warbird Corsair from Louisweb

Hi Louis,
          Just to give a thumbs up to this seller, bought a Corsair from him. I dun hv my tx (waited for delivery from US) to test, he offered testing it using his tx, receiver and battery to check it all in working condition. Appreciate the gesture Mr Louis. You offered me your glider for a very good price (plus delivery becoz its huge) but after some thought I have to cancel my purchase. I hope you gotten a new buyer Mr Louis.

Comment

Just to add

Just to add, it's Louisweb not to be confused with other louises

Comment

thumbs up for brother Calvin

I bought my second plane from Calvin. He is very nice and shared many tips with me. when he found out I lack proper 4S batt to fly his plane, he gave me one just to make sure I get to maiden the plane first. I am glad to meet and trade with a gentleman like him. Thumbs up for him!!!

Comment

Thumbs up for Heishley bro, bought a Tx from him at a very good price, and he was really nice to brave the rain just to meet me to send me the item. Really appreciate it! Thanks bro!

Comment

modeslange

Kudos to modeslange - cool and friendly buyer and even offered advice for flying multirotors! Awesome transaction! Cheers bro

Comment

Bought gy520 from skyfool.. thumbs up for e super nice seller.. even delivery to my doorstep..
                    Heli:
                    Align Trex600esp
                    Raptor50 Titan

Plane:
                    Phoenix 2000
                    Mini Corsair
                    Mini T28
                    F-18 Jolly Roger 70mm EDF
                    HK F16 70 EDF
                    A10 Twin 64 EDF
                    Eflight Mini Pulse XT
                    Goldwing msxr

Comment

nice seller Khong7383.
                      Got a GT5 gyro from him and have a 2 hours nice chat with him.
                      Very nice, friendly and humble guy
                      I love PAP

Comment

Thanks Champz for the compliments!

Comment

Thumbs up to Mariano for being a great philanthropist... Not only he donated to me his seagull DECA to me which was in v gd flying condition.. He even offer to me to take over his bnib 90mm edf hawker hunter willingly.. Kudos...
                          Heli:
                          Align Trex600esp
                          Raptor50 Titan

Plane:
                          Phoenix 2000
                          Mini Corsair
                          Mini T28
                          F-18 Jolly Roger 70mm EDF
                          HK F16 70 EDF
                          A10 Twin 64 EDF
                          Eflight Mini Pulse XT
                          Goldwing msxr

Comment

Bought a Durafly DH100 from Ghost Rider. First class plane. Gave lots of great advice. Hope to go to his RC club open day in a few weeks time.

Comment

Working...
                            X