Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loyn View Post
    a u using a Bi directional esc ? like those in the car ?

btw what pump are u using can post a pic of it ? thanks

I'm currently using a brush esc dat is used for airplanes.. do i need to use a Bi directional esc?

I'm using MK electric fuel pump.

zooooomm!

Comment

Originally posted by Builder View Post
      This will be a useful information for you Submarine.

http://mms.tiger.tw/upload/upload_fi...220_manual.pdf
      seems like it cant be opened..
      zooooomm!

Comment

Get a brushed esc w/ reverse function. Like tis : http://www.jethobby.com.sg/cgi-bin/e...44&idx=1&gid=8

I am also tinking of building one for fun. But too many other boat n heli projects on hand.

Comment

Originally posted by adino View Post
          I'm currently using a brush esc dat is used for airplanes.. do i need to use a Bi directional esc?

I'm using MK electric fuel pump.
          ok that is a good ready to use pump for this kind of project , as I have plan to get one until I saw the price tag

so your problem here is to use the right esc , you cant use a nor plane esc. As they are single direction control and use the full spand of the stick movement (0 to 100) To get the pump to work both way u got to use a bi directional esc. This will allow the pump to go both way.

A cheap way out is using mechanical switch with servo to change the polarity of the power supply to the motor if linear speed control of pump is not necessary

Comment

Loyn,

Go to Mockingbird and get the Prolux one. Abt S$17+. I bought one already to test my boats' cooling system at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
              Loyn,

Go to Mockingbird and get the Prolux one. Abt S$17+. I bought one already to test my boats' cooling system at home.
              the pump is bi direction as well ? thanks for your infro

Comment

Yes, the pump is bi-directional. They now having an offer, S$14.54 only.

Quickly go n get it.

Comment

thks bro ....... can see today early lunch lor

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                    Get a brushed esc w/ reverse function. Like tis : http://www.jethobby.com.sg/cgi-bin/e...44&idx=1&gid=8

I am also tinking of building one for fun. But too many other boat n heli projects on hand.

any recomendations for a cheaper one?
                    zooooomm!

Comment

ok that is a good ready to use pump for this kind of project , as I have plan to get one until I saw the price tag

so your problem here is to use the right esc , you cant use a nor plane esc. As they are single direction control and use the full spand of the stick movement (0 to 100) To get the pump to work both way u got to use a bi directional esc. This will allow the pump to go both way.

A cheap way out is using mechanical switch with servo to change the polarity of the power supply to the motor if linear speed control of pump is not necessary

thx bros for de help! will get a bi-directional esc.. but i kinda looking for cheaper ones.. are de ones used for rc cars or boats cheap?
                      zooooomm!

Comment

Look for it at ebay. Dont wana post the link here, otherwise later ppl complain. Do a search on ebay, plentiful and chip chip too.

Comment

The RS5 switch is the ideal way to switch the pump on off with reverse, however it is going to cost as must as the ESC so probably the best way to go is reversing ESC.

And dont forget you need a failsafe device to blow ballast in the event of lost signal

Comment

is the failsafe device an extra controller that detect lost of signal and set servo to pre progroam position ?

I manage to get the on sale fuel pump

Comment

is the failsafe device an extra controller that detect lost of signal and set servo to pre progroam position ?
                              yes

Comment

Working...
                              X