Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My top speed overseas from my in-car camera.

Comment

wah piang, it's an i45...no wonder almost 200....always enjoyed reading abt yr road trips.
      Heli-ADDICTION:
      Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
      JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Last wed night, while driving home, I was behind a police car on the center lane when suddenly the lorry swerve into the path of the police car. The police car manage to swerve to the right lane to avoid it. I thought the police car will turn on siren and stop the lorry. But it did not happen. The police car went on it merry way. The police car is in a very forgiving mood.

Dont wish to upload video so took screenshot :

Then thu morning, witness an estima swerve into an oncoming bus. I tot siao liao sure langa. The bus managed to e-brake on time to avoid a collision. What a close shave.

Dont wish to upload video so took screenshot :

Comment

Wow, the BMW tried to turn right on left lane and nearly caused an accident.

Comment

A big birdy hit onto my windscreen while I was driving home. The bird sibeh suay. I dont know what happened to it, I have to drive on as I was on right lane and there was a car behind me.

I think its a hawk/eagle/kite/falcon type of bird of prey. Its big and the feather patterns dont look like pigeon.

Screenshot from my car camera :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Big Bird hit on my windscreen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.6 KB
ID:	981462

Video footage of the actual hit, turn up the volume :

Comment

Early morning, as I was driving along CTE, came upon a slower moving car. Checked and saw the right lane was clear, there is a motorcycle quite a distance away. So decided to overtake. Sped up, overtake and back to lane 2. When the motorcycle passed me on the right lane, was shocked that it was a TP!!! [sweatdrop]

He didnt stop me even thou I exceeded the speed limit while overtaking. Woohooo.................... The TP simply rode on as if nothing happened.

Video from my rear and front camera. Timing of rear camera off, cos no gps. Front camera time and speed correct as of gps.

Comment

Working...
              X