Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tele View Post
    I am sorry I cant see how one persons publishing of
    As for strict laws, that is the reason I live in the country. Its safe to walk down the street at 11pm at night, I am not worried about being beaten up or abused by strangers.
    Try going for a walk in Sydney at 11pm at night..........then you will see my point
    In Australia changing lanes without indicating, $168++; cutting in front of cars, $200++ (dangerous driving);double parked or parking in a no parking zone, $170 ish. and a video from the public like the ones above would be enough to convict some one!

Doug
    Sorry , walking down a street after 11pm all the times when i was there.
    i would back in hotel by 730pm after my dinner. Sydney is still ok not that worst. i still like it. I think the worst is in LA. the hotel worker told me to stay in hotel which i just check in after 8pm. Not to get something to eat outside hotel.

i think same go to Canada Wolfville town. I was there i was traveling 60km/h (limit is 50km/h) i was book by passerby which they compliant to police. Later my sis told me about local laws. everyone can book someone for danger driving.
    JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

everyone do have a time to dig your nose when no one is around
      and most people do break the laws sometimes in his/her life
      its ok with the nature of humans beings

(i dun believe humans dun break laws.......or everyone of us can elected for
      the president..)

my pov is that everyone becoming a video cameras and taking down
      all these things happen...then its equal to a prison
      where every movements are closely watched

therefore, where is the freedom everyone is asking for??????

by stomping......you do paid some money for amazing videos and reports
      but do you know that most money goes to the rich govt????what you
      have is peanuts and govt is earning big bananas

prison or free-land is up to the people living in the country

but for me i would not be used by the govt..........

Comment

Originally posted by mh3400 View Post
        Later my sis told me about local laws. everyone can book someone for danger driving.
        COOL !!!!!! I wish that was implemented in Singapore ..
        Helis
        Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Originally posted by zattan22 View Post
          everyone do have a time to dig your nose when no one is around
          and most people do break the laws sometimes in his/her life
          its ok with the nature of humans beings

(i dun believe humans dun break laws.......or everyone of us can elected for
          the president..)

my pov is that everyone becoming a video cameras and taking down
          all these things happen...then its equal to a prison
          where every movements are closely watched

therefore, where is the freedom everyone is asking for??????

by stomping......you do paid some money for amazing videos and reports
          but do you know that most money goes to the rich govt????what you
          have is peanuts and govt is earning big bananas

prison or free-land is up to the people living in the country

but for me i would not be used by the govt..........

I disagree it is a prison. In some cases, I think it is put to very good use. CCTV in the UK is one good example. When I was studying there, I travelled often between Oxford City and London, a lot of functions and happenings that I just can't missed for the life of me, but these activities put me at risk of being mugged as I do often end up going back pretty late at night like 2-3am etc. That period I was there, Oxford City is actually putting up a lot of CCTV cameras everywhere, a lot of roads and city centre etc. It did not bother me at all till I came across a news that a student had avoided being mugged simply because he advised the would be mugger that there is a camera around. There were also many subsequent report that the CCTVs are becoming a deterrent to crimes (though I think it is just a matter of time people get used to them and overcome them somehow), but for whatever it is worth, I preferred to be in those cameras lol, it is safer.

And I think people in Singapore in general are becoming more aware of the possiblity of being caught on tape, I do hope this will work like a mirror and make them self reflect on their behaviours. It could prob be a good deterrent for crimes or other unfriendly acts.

Do an experiment, Put a sticker that says, "CCTV" installed" on your car as visible as you can. You should see some pretty alarming behavioural change in the cars around you lol.
          Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

hmm is the video is fast forward?

Originally posted by xeqouz View Post
            This is my how i experience my night driving with N82 & a custom HP holder..

Trex 450.
            Trex 500.
            9CHP.

Comment

Looking at the last part, looks like the driver is going pretty fast, judging by the way he takes the high speed bend and exits the bend.
              If going slow, he would have been able to maintain the lane?
              If driving fast, that would be

Comment

Originally posted by mh3400 View Post
                Sorry , walking down a street after 11pm all the times when i was there.
                i would back in hotel by 730pm after my dinner. Sydney is still ok not that worst. i still like it. I think the worst is in LA. the hotel worker told me to stay in hotel which i just check in after 8pm. Not to get something to eat outside hotel.

i think same go to Canada Wolfville town. I was there i was traveling 60km/h (limit is 50km/h) i was book by passerby which they compliant to police. Later my sis told me about local laws. everyone can book someone for danger driving.
                Ok point taken..it was a bit of a generalizations, Yes there are some very safe parts of Sydney but just as with every city there are some ....mmm.. lets say not as safe parts as well. Hotels are generally in the "nicer" parts of town
                But the point that I was trying to make is that the personal saftey that we have here in Singapore is, I believe as a direct result of the so called "harsh" penalties for crimes.

I know this is an emotional point but I have had 2 friend that were rapped, 1 was coming home from work at 9:45 at night on public transport and was pack rapped by a group of 16-18 year old boys. They caught the boys but since some were minors they were treated differently and only served 8 months! the older boys ( two of them) were convicted and served 13 months and 16 months. !!!! That is not justice!!! One of the boys has been though to have re-offended! ( the only reason they were caught was because of CCTV camera at the station.)
                The other case she was stopped at some lights in her car and two guys jumped in the car, beat her up ( to the point that she almost lost her eye) and took her somewhere in her own car and rapped her and left her for dead. These men were never found!

That is why i feel that the city's in Australia are unsafe. Maybe not where the tourist are but in other areas ..hell yeah!.
                I know I would never let my wife come home on public transport in Australia any time after dark. But here in Singapore I am not worried at all.

Please don't get me wrong, Australia is a lovely country, I love it, its well worth seeing but you have to be a bit more careful about your personal safety then you are here.

Ps I agree with you about LA and other city's being worse Sydney is not the worst by far!!

Cheers Doug

Comment

This is my how i experience my night driving with N82 & a custom HP holder..

Looking at the speed of the lines passing and this area near Holland village / Farrer rd I would say you were hitting 100-130kmh in a residential area.

all I have to say to the person driving ......... Grow up fool before you kill some one!!!!

Comment

Jus encounter another incident. Woman van driver trying to be funny, sounded my Stebel Magnum II at her.

Comment

Originally posted by Tele View Post
                      Looking at the speed of the lines passing and this area near Holland village / Farrer rd I would say you were hitting 100-130kmh in a residential area.

all I have to say to the person driving ......... Grow up fool before you kill some one!!!!
                      He may be a fool to speed, if a pedestrian is idiot enough to jaywalk could get himself killed too. You may have not been a fool before, but have you been an idiot before?

Flying heli is equally lethal enough to kill if it is out of control (not mentioning if it is in the hands of a fool), likewise if a onlooker is idiot enough to walk into the flying area. Will you grow up before you kill some one too??

Maybe we shall just watch the video and not scrutinising on the dirty windscreen or the bad driving behaviour. If you are really that concern about others' safety, you can always PM the person and not the FOOL, mate

Comment

Originally posted by UnderWing View Post
                        He may be a fool to speed, if a pedestrian is idiot enough to jaywalk could get himself killed too. You may have not been a fool before, but have you been an idiot before?

Flying heli is equally lethal enough to kill if it is out of control (not mentioning if it is in the hands of a fool), likewise if a onlooker is idiot enough to walk into the flying area. Will you grow up before you kill some one too??

Maybe we shall just watch the video and not scrutinising on the dirty windscreen or the bad driving behaviour. If you are really that concern about others' safety, you can always PM the person and not the FOOL, mate
                        Actually, if a person walks into the field, the flyer on realising there is a person should stop his routine, hold a pattern (plane) or land if possible. That person who walk into the field is no idiot, he has as much access to it like you do, public.

When a Pedestrian crosses the road, it is not always consider jaywalking. As a matter of fact, any driver should exercise the caution and slow down for people to even cross the road safely esp for old people. Sometimes, those who cross may be careless, old, slow etc etc, but these are just poor judgements. Speeding on the hand is not poor judgement anymore, it is a choice made to go faster knowing you can't stop in time in an emergency.

All of us will speed at one time or another but you have to be reasonable too, Express way vs Holland/ Farrer Road, come on, that is a clear sign the driver wants the non road users to witness his driving/ ego or whatever. Right?

No matter the argument, speeding is just plain wrong and doing it in residential area morally irresponsible. You are probably not a father with children crossing the road regularly, when that day comes, you will have something else to say.

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22 View Post
                          Actually, if a person walks into the field, the flyer on realising there is a person should stop his routine, hold a pattern (plane) or land if possible. That person who walk into the field is no idiot, he has as much access to it like you do, public.

When a Pedestrian crosses the road, it is not always consider jaywalking. As a matter of fact, any driver should exercise the caution and slow down for people to even cross the road safely esp for old people. Sometimes, those who cross may be careless, old, slow etc etc, but these are just poor judgements. Speeding on the hand is not poor judgement anymore, it is a choice made to go faster knowing you can't stop in time in an emergency.

All of us will speed at one time or another but you have to be reasonable too, Express way vs Holland/ Farrer Road, come on, that is a clear sign the driver wants the non road users to witness his driving/ ego or whatever. Right?

No matter the argument, speeding is just plain wrong and doing it in residential area morally irresponsible. You are probably not a father with children crossing the road regularly, when that day comes, you will have something else to say.
                          Well I do agree with most of what you said. Let's just respect those who post and share the videos by not giving judgement about their behaviour. I don't think they post that for you guys to comment about their driving style or even expect you guys to rate his egoism.
                          Fixed-Wing
                          GWS Zero
                          Fliton Extra 260
                          Hacker SuperZoom 4D
                          Thunder Tiger Velocity
                          Scratchbuilt Depron Profile Extra 300
                          Thunder Tiger SuperCub (RIP - Resting In Pieces)
                          Scratchbuilt Lama Plane
                          RICCS Mirage 2000 #1 (RIP)
                          RICCS Mirage 2000 #2

Rotorcraft
                          Thunder Tiger Mini-T
                          Esky HBK2
                          Esky Lama V4 w/SuperShaft

Radio
                          JR-9XPS

Comment

Well I do agree with most of what you said. Let's just respect those who post and share the videos by not giving judgement about their behaviour. I don't think they post that for you guys to comment about their driving style or even expect you guys to rate his egoism.

hey mate, I know what you are trying to say. Not trying to be funny here. I guess it is because it is on youtube (to be seen and commented) and the fact that it was posted here (to be seen and commented), very hard for the video contributor to avoid comments on his driving lar. There will be people who will congratulate you, similarly, there will be people who will be critical of you. That's the way it is when you record your action down and share in public.

Just drive safe bro.

Comment

hey mate, I know what you are trying to say. Not trying to be funny here. I guess it is because it is on youtube (to be seen and commented) and the fact that it was posted here (to be seen and commented), very hard for the video contributor to avoid comments on his driving lar. There will be people who will congratulate you, similarly, there will be people who will be critical of you. That's the way it is when you record your action down and share in public.

Just drive safe bro.
                              Thanks for your kind advise bro.. I just dun really like some topics in this forum getting off-topic, although this topic is under the off-topic topic. Esp when the arguements last for many pages until someone have to post some pics of babes. It is quite unhealthy and unsightly.

Anyway do feel free to comment at youtube.
                              Fixed-Wing
                              GWS Zero
                              Fliton Extra 260
                              Hacker SuperZoom 4D
                              Thunder Tiger Velocity
                              Scratchbuilt Lama Plane
                              RICCS Mirage 2000 #2

Rotorcraft
                              Thunder Tiger Mini-T
                              Esky HBK2

Radio
                              JR-9XPS

Comment

Just drive safe bro.
                                Thanks for your kind advise bro.. I just dun really like some topics in this forum getting off-topic, although this topic is under the off-topic topic. Esp when the arguements last for many pages until someone have to post some pics of babes. It is quite unhealthy and unsightly.

Anyway do feel free to comment at youtube.
                                Fixed-Wing
                                GWS Zero
                                Fliton Extra 260
                                Hacker SuperZoom 4D
                                Thunder Tiger Velocity
                                Scratchbuilt Lama Plane
                                RICCS Mirage 2000 #2

Rotorcraft
                                Thunder Tiger Mini-T
                                Esky HBK2

Radio
                                JR-9XPS

Comment

Working...
                                X