• 10% mental (getting and even more )

Bad
    • TAKE COVER!!!
    • FIRE!!!
    • CHARGE!!!
    • DIG (foxhole) FASTER!
    • EXTRA!!! (and more...)

Good
    • 2yrs seems to pass by pretty fast after doing the above-mentioned "Bad" things.
    • after the just go back bunk and

PES C and below(admin work)
    • 90% mental (idling and waiting for the day to end, or ORD)
    • 10% physical (as "sai kang" warriors)

Good
    • there is no much work to do.

Bad
    • waiting 2yr for ORD is mentally demanding if there's nothing to do.

IMO the best is to get balanced a mix of both

Comment

Erm if you are so keen to go through NS then don't bring up the topic when you enlist loh

Comment

Originally posted by simonwoo
        Erm if you are so keen to go through NS then don't bring up the topic when you enlist loh
        Ya.. I notice that they don't check for flat foot during the medical checkup.. Im still in PES D..
        AR Drone 2.0
        Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
        Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
        RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by john_3330
          Ya.. I notice that they don't check for flat foot during the medical checkup.. Im still in PES D..
          They do check for flat feet. I also have slight flat feet and was diagnose during the medical checkup. No problem at all. I went thru the whole BMT and 6yrs of regular service. IPPT silver most of the time.

Only after left the service then kena back problem and downgrade to C9N9. Excuse IPPT = no more $$$ but still have to go reservist. Checking out our new hardware yearly.

Going back holiday chalet in August again. Wowhooo

Comment

True story : I remember when I was in BMT, one day they asked who had flat feet. Naturally, a lot of hands shot up and they registered themselves (now I'm only guessing, but I'm sure the most common word in everybody's mind then must be "downgrade" )

In the end I think they either got special boots or insoles or something like that

Comment

True story : I remember when I was in BMT, one day they asked who had flat feet. Naturally, a lot of hands shot up and they registered themselves (now I'm only guessing, but I'm sure the most common word in everybody's mind then must be "downgrade" )

In the end I think they either got special boots or insoles or something like that
              haha, coz there r 2 types of running shoes. 1 is for designed for flat footed & the other 1 is for normal feet.

So they will ask b4 issuing the running shoes out

Comment

ya man,,,, quite true. Eh,,,, if you PES BP and you done with 5 months and have managed to upgrade yourself to A or B standard, does that mean you are now considered PES A/B and are qualified for vocations which require you to be either one???
                Don't hate on noobs, dont forget, you were once one

Comment

Sodesne!

Bro skythug, I was just kidding. If you really have a medical condition, please don't take it lightly as you don't want it to become a problem for you when you get older. Safety always comes first ya

Originally posted by jansonfinn
                  haha, coz there r 2 types of running shoes. 1 is for designed for flat footed & the other 1 is for normal feet.

So they will ask b4 issuing the running shoes out

Comment

Sodesne!

Bro skythug, I was just kidding. If you really have a medical condition, please don't take it lightly as you don't want it to become a problem for you when you get older. Safety always comes first ya
                    dont worry man,,,,,, my feet not that bad ah,,,, bigger prob is I slightly overweight ah......

Comment

Originally posted by Skythug
                      dont worry man,,,,,, my feet not that bad ah,,,, bigger prob is I slightly overweight ah......
                      Not problem with that also, they will train u to slim down in the quickest time

Comment

Just take any form of punishment as training and keep positive. I managed to lose 16kgs during BMT alone. Now it's all back and more... hehe.

Cheers,
                        Adnan
                        Take what you've got and fly with it - Jim Henson
                        ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts
                        Electric things run on smoke. Let the smoke out and they won't work.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask
                          Just take any form of punishment as training and keep positive. I managed to lose 16kgs during BMT alone. Now it's all back and more... hehe.

Cheers,
                          Adnan
                          oohh..... i hope that doesnt happen to me man,,,, hope i lose it and keep it off.

Comment

its only the BMT you going through that cause you to lose weight
                            after that its all party..........all the duty free beer
                            you will have them(fats) back........
                            and higher Pes means you stay in camp and leaving your gf to
                            other man lor.............trust me............

y only in the BMT you looking for to lose weight

go for lower Pes and in the end
                            you may not need to go back for the reservist
                            after all, reserve only mean left your wife and childs to do stupid things in camp and your boss watching you when you go for "offical leave" to enjoy.............

Comment

sad to say...................
                              MY C9L2 IN THE END GIVE ME STAY OUT PERMISSION LEH.........
                              home everyday in my own king size bed with cool aircon........

Comment

I did not know i have flat feet until i am enlisted. I always thought walking without an arch is normal. Anyway, it is not normal. Because of my flat feet, my feet are easily tired after a normal 2.4km run, especially the arch and heel area. After a while, the heels start to feel weird every morning. Now, i decided i need something to help and chose to invest in a pair of custom insoles. Hey it works. My feet has better support now, even my lower back pain is not bothering me anymore.

Just to share with brothers here, check out orthotics lab singapore. i am quite happy with the service. If this can help, why not?

Comment

Working...
                                X