Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potong Pasir Flying Club

I'm surprised tis info is not here. So I add it in.

Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

hi and thanks to notice our club cheers

Comment

Potong Pasir got place to fly? i only noe that got 1 big green field but not stable one. near the MRT woodleigh. "Woodleigh MRT not open yet."
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chesterlim15 View Post
        Potong Pasir got place to fly? i only noe that got 1 big green field but not stable one. near the MRT woodleigh. "Woodleigh MRT not open yet."
        Bro the Potong Pasir Flying Club is located in Tuas. Do check out their website.

Cheers,
        John
        Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
          Bro the Potong Pasir Flying Club is located in Tuas. Do check out their website.

Cheers,
          John
          Their field is very near Tuas South Ave 14 which is where I frequent. I don't think its all their members but I they do seems to think they own the sky on the patch of land.
          Ignoring the facts that they flew rather low and often over our head while my group were flying our 90 size heli. They are always constantly fly into the area where commercial buildings and operation are being carried out. That is just plain disregards for the safely of others and their properties.
          ------------------
          Capturing light and storing them as a offline memory in the form of a photograph.

FFF:
          Raptor 90 3D (Crashes 1)
          OS 91HZ
          RJX 90sz Muffler
          HC3-SX
          Align D610 Cyclic and Throttle
          Align D650 Tail
          GVR-7020 Gryphon Extreme Regulator
          Futaba R6108SB

TT X50 TT Ed.
          RedLine RL-56H + Funtech B320 FAI Muffler
          Align D610 Cyclic
          Spartan Quark + Align D650

Crashed:
          Raptor 50 SE
          Powered by: Nitro Magic 20%

Comment

Originally posted by misato View Post
            Their field is very near Tuas South Ave 14 which is where I frequent. I don't think its all their members but I they do seems to think they own the sky on the patch of land.
            Ignoring the facts that they flew rather low and often over our head while my group were flying our 90 size heli. They are always constantly fly into the area where commercial buildings and operation are being carried out. That is just plain disregards for the safely of others and their properties.
            I am a member of potong pasir flying club. Members are not allowed to fly above any commercial buildings. The flight line is situated in the direction away from nearby buildings. The club has paid SLA for the use of the area for flying RC models. Members are also fully covered by insurance against damage to property or persons. What you observed would most likely be actions carried out by non members.

Comment

Originally posted by schwantz View Post
              I am a member of potong pasir flying club. Members are not allowed to fly above any commercial buildings. The flight line is situated in the direction away from nearby buildings. The club has paid SLA for the use of the area for flying RC models. Members are also fully covered by insurance against damage to property or persons. What you observed would most likely be actions carried out by non members.
              If that was the case, I think you might have trespassing issue as the person(s) who were flying there drove and park his car next to tentage area that's located in the middle of the field.
              I believe the access ramp to the field has been blocked and locked thus its not a spot which general public can casually drive into.

If your club wishes to, when i see such irresponsible act again, I do hope i have your permission to drive into that field and confront that person and take a picture of him for you to pursue legal action against for trespassing of your club space.
              ------------------
              Capturing light and storing them as a offline memory in the form of a photograph.

FFF:
              Raptor 90 3D (Crashes 1)
              OS 91HZ
              RJX 90sz Muffler
              HC3-SX
              Align D610 Cyclic and Throttle
              Align D650 Tail
              GVR-7020 Gryphon Extreme Regulator
              Futaba R6108SB

TT X50 TT Ed.
              RedLine RL-56H + Funtech B320 FAI Muffler
              Align D610 Cyclic