Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normal car servicing

Hi,
    I used up the free servicing at TC motors for my Sunny. It is due for its 60K service. As my office is near to AMK Autopoint, I would just like to send it there for convinence.

Any recommendations?

MS

You can try car servicing package]ComfortDelGro[/URL].
    I went there for 2yrs for my VIOS servicing. Not the cheapest around but I find their workmanship good and service is great. You get internet access while waiting in their lounge. Their opening hours also very good
    I don't know if offer still on but using Citibank cards give you 10% discount and every person you intro you get more % discount

Comment

Oops. This is the LINK

Comment

Hi Winston,
        Thanks. I am specifically looking for recommendation at Ang Mo Kio AutoPoint. I don't want to go too far. Just normal servicing will do for me.

Comment

Ohh.I can't remember which one.There's a humble old uncle, on 1st or 2nd floor along the centre corridor. Fixed up some stuff at his shop before, seems to be a very honest and humble mechanic. Can try him. I don't know about those shops that "chng" cars, those are hard to miss with all the WRX & EVOs in them

Comment

What was their car service like?

Comment

Working...
            X