Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duno what happened, the stretch along lentor ave is even worse
    [I][SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Red"]Radio Control Sports Pte Ltd[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

[url]http://www.radiocontrol-sports.com[/url]
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/RadioControlSports[/url][/B]

Comment

It has happen before to all our resvrs.They are catchment resvrs.since we have no mountains all our water comes from rain hence no rain no water,level goes down.At the rate we are cutting down our forest areas to build condos and flats,this will be a norm rather than an exception.

Comment

Hoping and praying for more Rain!
        2013 RC4WD International Team Driver

Comment

Will be trying our luck Tomorrow AM.

Comment

A bit choppy yesterday but Great fun, none-the-less the less!

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Close encounter with an otter

As usual, last Sat morning I was here boating, ard 7am. After one run, brought the boat back and let the motor + esc cool down. Was sitting there enjoying the morning view, smell of exhaust from passing vehicles and loud chatter from passing "racing" cyclists.

Then out of no where, a large, long(ard 2m in length) and dark brown animal came ashore from the waters. At first, I tot it was a monitor lizard, the usual one seen all over SG long kangs. Then on second look, its an OTTER!!!! OMG I never seen a otter so close to me and in a freshwater(other than the ones from the zoo). It walked along the bank of the reservoir and was looking for food or strolling to enjoy the morning like me. It was just three to four meters away from me at the radio control electric boat deck.

(Pics from other website, not mine) :

It looked at me and I looked at it at amazement too. As I was whipping out my camera phone, intending to take a photo of it, it jumped into the water. I was not trying to catch u, otter. I just wanted to take a photo of u. It surfaced from the water and took a look at me again like the photo and went underwater.

(Pics from other website, not mine) :

After runs two and three of my boat, it never came back again. I was there till ard 9am and left to do my usual blood test and xray at SGH. I wish I could stay longer but I cant. First time seeing a wild otter in SG.

Attached some pics I took at site, some leftovers by the otter. Must have had a nice breakfast or was it night snack from the day before.

Comment

Where is this location?

Hi there, can any one tell me where is this boating location?

Comment

Originally posted by Juong View Post
                  Hi there, can any one tell me where is this boating location?
                  See earlier postings : http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...t=29212&page=2

Comment

Hi There !!

I'm a newbe and have been at Seletar 2X but found no one there.
                    If anyone wants to be there, do let me know. No fun playing RC Boat alone.

Comment

Originally posted by patngo View Post
                      I'm a newbe and have been at Seletar 2X but found no one there.
                      If anyone wants to be there, do let me know. No fun playing RC Boat alone.
                      I will be there every Sat from 7.30am till 9am except when I have other things to do.

Comment

Am thinking of going tomorrow morn since holiday, anyone going?

Comment

Is it still open for electric boat there?
                          Tx : yet to know
                          Heli : yet to know

Comment

Originally posted by 999R View Post
                            Is it still open for electric boat there?
                            Yes, it is still open for electric boating.

But now the left side(when facing OCC) is a fishing ground. The scholars in PUB tot that it is a great idea to have fishing spot next to boating spot. I wrote to them to express my displeasure but they reply say they will step up enforcement.

We now have to fight the waters there with the anglers.

Was there two weeks ago and the place was a haven for anglers, totalling eight of them there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-01-12-338.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	707.5 KB
ID:	973817

Name:	2013-01-12-339.jpg
Size:	675.0 KB
ID:	973818

Name:	2013-01-12-340.jpg
Size:	573.3 KB
ID:	973819

Comment

See fishing notice put up :

Name:	2013-01-26-351.jpg
Size:	667.8 KB
ID:	973820

Name:	2013-01-26-353.jpg
Size:	689.0 KB
ID:	973821

Name:	2013-01-26-354.jpg
Size:	690.4 KB
ID:	973822

Comment

But now the good thing is Seletar Club Road is blocked off to the dam so you can park along the road and access the boat deck directly. Please park to one side of the road as there is still a little traffic that access to the construction site. Also please do not block the access path for the disabled. Park like I do.

Taken last Sat :

Name:	2013-01-26-356(1).jpg
Size:	773.5 KB
ID:	973823

Name:	2013-01-26-358.jpg
Size:	771.4 KB
ID:	973824

Comment