Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers for that. Will probably get one next year.

In meantime it looks like no all-out long runs a

t Seletar. BTW do you think Pub guys there may help clear the weeds at least until the fishing zone if we ask them? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by nese View Post
      Cheers for that. Will probably get one next year.

In meantime it looks like no all-out long runs a

t Seletar. BTW do you think Pub guys there may help clear the weeds at least until the fishing zone if we ask them? Lol.

I think the guys clearing the weeds are contractors. Need to speak to the guys in PUB aircon office at Steven Road.

Tomorrow, I go see if still got weeds there. If still have, will write-in to PUB.

Comment

Power of the pen! In the meantime keeping the Dawg in my sights for 2015

Comment

I am also using the Swamp Dawg as a rescue boat...

Comment

Done. Sent to PUB.

Attached Files

Comment

Got a positive reply from PUB. What a fast response!!! Can prepare to bring out my speed boat.

Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for yr kind work! I was there last Sunday....many people got stuck in the weeds...

Comment

+1 for the thanks

Comment

Originally posted by K3nny77 View Post
                    I am also using the Swamp Dawg as a rescue boat...
                    Cool. Looks like a logical choice for the rescue boat. I hope it doesn't capsize too easily though. Don't know which video I saw earlier this year with one of the hobby king guys driving it until it peng sideways. That kind of put me off a little while. I guess I'm for it again cos there's not much of an alternative out there. Swamp Dawg in 2015!!

Comment

No problem. I am also affected by the weeds. Cannot full throttle.

BTW, I heard that some boaters encounter problems with the PUB officers saying must join club to run r/c boats there. Please kindly tell the whoever PUB officer, that is bullsh!t. The remote control site is open to public, anyone with proper boats(no nitro or gas) should be allowed to run their boats there. If they unsure, ask them to contact their manager. So far I have not encounter such problem, the PUB officers I encountered were friendly and willing to help.

Comment

Working...
                      X