Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balikpapan Aeromodelers Club

We are in Balikpapan, East Kalimantan, Indonesia. We have built a small airstrip at Tritip Area, near Pantai Lamaru, 28 km west of Balipapan.
    BAC

Hi Abang Hadi...

welcome to www.daddyhobby.com

Cannot understand bahasa....can the site have more english stuff?
    TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH

Comment

I heard of tis place at my company where our vessels go n get their supplies. Have not been there yet. Hope company send me to one of the vessel plying that area then can go there look see look see.

My bahasa also tak ta hu.

Comment

wee

my gf indonesian chinese i wan ask her bring me go indo see the rc shops
        [B][U][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Long [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]They[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]Have[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Wings[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]I'll[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Fly[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Them[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hi greentea,Adrianli,Art ,

Thank you guys for visiting our website, i'm sorry for this very late response.

Hope you guys have chance to land in Indonesia and we will welcome you to fly our planes at our flying field.

We will also try to put more english words in to the web.

Happy landing.

Regards

Hadi

Comment

Wow... a distance of 1,500km from us !

Too bad I also don't understand bahasa.
            Need Australian/Italian Wines ? PM Me...

Comment

Balikpapan Aeromodelers Club

H,

I am going there on Thursday morning, and will come back to Singapore on Sunday evening. How ofter are you guys flying? I will definitely go and have a look. You think it is worth it to bring my mini Titan?
              What is your contact number?

Mike.

Comment

missed my flight...

I missed my flight last Thursday so couldn't go... Next time... sorry, can't give you any feedback on the cluc there.

Mike.

Comment

Working...
                X