Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOTJs 19Nov06 Funfly

Update!

Apparently, the links below don't work anymore, no worries, I have uploaded the videos to Youtube, get them here!

A flying session at Sembawang Singapore where the majority of Pusher Jet Planes are scratch built. All the planes you see flying in the video are scratch bui...

and the rest

Another video I shot of my friends flying their RC pusher F-18 jet planes. Built from free plans at www.parkjets.comMore Pictures Here!http://www.daddyhobby....

Adrian's improvement of the Parkjets.com, Scratch Built, Depron pusher Phantom Jet, based on Duke Cunningham's "ShowTime"More Pictures at this Threadhttp://w...

My Good Friend's scratch built F-14 Tomcat, made of a foam material called depron. Designed by Steve Shumate and built by Adrian CherMore Pictures at this th...

One of the older videos I have shot by my friend and me. The first shot was me flying my own self-designed Embraer Tucano followed by my friend's scratch bui...

MTV again! This time using the theme from "The Right Stuff" one of my favourite aviation movies!

This file is HUGE (48mb) so try to download and play off your computer.

I realized that streaming link could be faster, so here it is. Right mouse click on the video window select Zoom and show Full Screen and jack up your volume!

http://www.daddyhobby.com/gallery/sh...00&ppuser=1374

The Stars on Sunday Morning

The Papas of the Stars!

Last edited by daddyhobbyadmin; 05-12-2019, 10:59 AM.

omg! Thats one heck of a lot of jets. And those few people own ALL of them ?

Comment

Comment

would like to know if that indian guy is a WSO in the F16D+?
        JR 9x
        Raptor 50 SE
        Raptor 90 3D
        Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
        Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
        Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

good

Very goooooooooood
          POWER NOT ENOUGH

Comment

OMG

Mike

Comment

Weelian.......thanks for staying so late to edit the video.

Nice pictures. With the feedback "OMG" from HZM, I really can't wait to watch the video tonight.

LEE

Comment

What u see is only the US planes! Soviet Fighters had the day off.
                Actually one Su-27 came in the morning...but..never made it home.
                Out-numbered 12-1!

Comment

OMG...i did not realise there were 12 of them.....

This must be some sort of a record breakthru...I havent seen this being done this successfully and beautifully anyway else in the world.

I will submitt and article into the Model mags...with your consent.

keep up the good work!

cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Vortices
                    OMG...i did not realise there were 12 of them.....

This must be some sort of a record breakthru...I havent seen this being done this successfully and beautifully anyway else in the world.

I will submitt and article into the Model mags...with your consent.

keep up the good work!

cheers.
                    Go right ahead! I have no problem with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Chng
                      would like to know if that indian guy is a WSO in the F16D+?

Yes i am. I believe i met you at the Open House. Nice knowing you, anyway.

Comment

Hey Moth! I thought you want to keep a low profile? Well anyways, the cat is out of the bag now heh heh!

Comment

Luckily he wasn't spotted flying his Mig15, Mig27, Su27, Mig25 or Upcoming Su47!!! Then moth's gotta explain!

Comment

Well I figured that the whole world is gonna to know someday, especially with Vincent around so decided to go open. Ha..Ha..

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Eddie
                              Luckily he wasn't spotted flying his Mig15, Mig27, Su27, Mig25 or Upcoming Su47!!! Then moth's gotta explain!

Well, I will be back with my russians soon. Both MIG 23 n MIG 25 were disappointing. SU-47, I promise will be my replacement for the flanker and will gun down the NATO jets.

Oh Boy, I really miss my flanker.

Comment

Working...
                              X