Scallops
    Flames
    Rivets and other Neat Stuff
    Multicolored Trim Schemes
    Maintenance and Repair
    The Finishing Touches
    Winners and Losers
    Appendix

As an 11-time award winner at Toledo and a nine-time award winner at the WRAM show, Faye Stilley has proven that iron-on covering can produce a finish that will put you in the winners' circle. He has never entered a contest without receiving an award!

Faye acquired his extraordinary skill using the "trial-and-error" method. This isn't surprising, because there are no schools for his craft - no "only way" to accomplish contest-winning results.

Although many people are willing to give advice, it's rare that anyone will explain exactly how and why he or she does things. Faye is an exception. You'll benefit from the many occasions he has had to tear off the covering and start again. In this book, he tells you how to get it right the first time. And he goes one step further by explaining the techniques he has developed to make an ordinary covering job into an award-winning showstopper.

All the covering techniques discussed in this book were developed using Super MonoKote, but you can use them to apply any of the many iron-on coverings on the market today. This book concentrates on how to achieve award-winning covering jobs - from preparing the surface properly through design and application of unique, unusual trim schemes. This hands-on guide to working with heat-shrink covering materials provides techniques that are all designed for one purpose - to add beauty to your airplane

Hi Mike,

I would like to borrow this book please.
    The pickup would be through Mak.

Thanks.

Kevin

Comment

ok Mak gonna had a hard time tomorrow

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Want to borrow this book

Hi Boss,

I would like to loan this book when I return my other book (RC Pilot's Handbook) on Monday 3 Apr 06 evening. Can?

Thanks!

Yeek

Comment

okay

Cheers

Mike

Comment

This book is available, please post in this thread if any member is interested in borrowing.

Cheers

Mike

Comment

covering airplane vol 1 & vol 2

Hi Mike,

How are you?

I Would like to borrow this two books from you if possible. Pls let me know When is best i can collect it. Thanks

Rgds
              James

Comment

it is still avaliable for loan?

khpan2003

Comment

Working...
                X