Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let me guess .. the female teacher pretty chio?
    Ok j/k ..
    Originally posted by Adrianli
    An example from a boating forum I visit :

I was out trying to find a few more mph in my little Xzess rigger this morning. Next door to my lake is a primary school and I did not realize it at the time but I had an audience. I looked behind me and there was about 25 primary school kids and 2 teachers.
    One of the teachers came over to me and introduced herself to me and said how amazed all of them were at the speed of the boat. She told me she was their science teacher and commented how a lot of science is tied up in the boat. Then she asked me if I would mind telling the kids about my boat and how it is related to science if they sat quietly on the rocks. I told her I was more than happy to do that.

I have never seen young ones so quiet. I explained how I controlled the boat via radio signals from the transmitter and then asked 2 boys and 2 girls to come and operate the throttle on the transmitter so they could see how they could control the motor speed. Yes guys I know it is not good for the esc doing that but kids love interactive. Then I got 2 more boys and 2 girls to operate the rudder wheel on the radio so they could see what that does and explained how the rudder would turn the boat.

I guess I was talking to them for about 15 minutes and then we had question time. It is amazing but most of the questions ended with “will you make it go again”. After being the teacher for about 20 minutes what else could I do but give the boat another run. I know what some of those kids will be asking for at Christmas or next birthday.

I just thought I would share that with you as it was a bit of a special moment to stand in front of those kids and tell them about the thing I love doing. Maybe a few others out there have had some great experiences they would like to share with us.
    Heli:
    . Quick Japan EP8 EX (A30-8XL+CC60+Gy401)
    . Raptor 50 Titan (OS50+522+CarbSmart+Gy611)
    . Trex 600 EP (1512/3D+CC110HV+DS760 w/8900)
    . Trex 600 N (RL53+523+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900)
    . B/W Stratus (OS91 SZ+MP5+ATG+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900+8717)

Plane:
    . Ok Model Medallion
    . E*Star Storch
    . ElectriFly S.E.5a
    . Mpx EzGlider (Slope)

Tx: JR 9XII

Photo toy
    . Canon 7D & 500D
    . Canon 430EX & 580EX2
    . Canon 24-70 f2.8L
    . Canon 85mm f1.8
    . Tamron 10-22 ultrawide

Comment

I've signed up for this at the PA website and sent the email to BBAFC GMail account but seems like my membership not activated yet?

Who can help me on this?

Comment

Already inform Yap JY about your registration.. Think he'll be contacting you soon..

Originally posted by Ivan M View Post
        I've signed up for this at the PA website and sent the email to BBAFC GMail account but seems like my membership not activated yet?

Who can help me on this?

Comment

A gentle reminder that only BBAFC members can do aeromodelling flying at BBAFC facility located at Bukit Batok West Ave 8.

For non members who love BBAFC, you can sign up online at www.bbafc.org

Comment

only registered vendors can advertise their clubs/businesses on this forum. So if you don't like people to fly at your club without paying for the fees, i don't suggest you do the same.

Comment

Chye,

Someone wana flex their muscle lah. Dont bother too much abt it.

Comment

Thatz one of the reason I dont like to join clubs. Prefer to fly wherever I like at a safe place. No need to see other ppl's LC face. And avoid such politics.

Later can also kena accuse dont know which heli/plane sodomee which heli/plane.

Anyway I just talking c0ck only. Just a light-hearted hobby, nothing to be so stiff abt it. Some ppl just get a really thick n stiff hard ons.

Comment

Let me put a disclaimer to my comments.

Just my 2 kachang reply & I hope u r open to accept all kind of remarks/views/advice etc without getting pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                    Thatz one of the reason I dont like to join clubs. Prefer to fly wherever I like at a safe place. No need to see other ppl's LC face. And avoid such politics.

Later can also kena accuse dont know which heli/plane sodomee which heli/plane.

Anyway I just talking c0ck only. Just a light-hearted hobby, nothing to be so stiff abt it. Some ppl just get a really thick n stiff hard ons.
                    well, im not pissed or anything but i think the people at BBAFC have been a brilliant members of the club. We have never been political or whatsoever. If you are talking abt RMS i would understand. but not this club.

Danny.
                    Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by genexis View Post
                      only registered vendors can advertise their clubs/businesses on this forum. So if you don't like people to fly at your club without paying for the fees, i don't suggest you do the same.
                      wa. why so angry?
                      Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by genexis View Post
                        Hi genexis,
                        Pardon me. I'm unaware of this rule. Perhaps you can direct me to the relevant document.

Anyway, to clarify, the intention is not to advertise. There's feedback that it is difficult to find the way to the CC. So a convenient way is to sign up online.

I also like to emphasize that BBAFC is not for profit. We have sacrificed time, effort and money to run the place. The club's finances are handed by the CC and are audited every year. Account statement is posted on the club's notice board for everyone to check.

The motivation for my post is that there's several non members flying at BBAFC recently. It's just a gentle reminder and I recognise that DH is well read by people in this community.

Adrianli, bad karma

Comment

yapjy:

and please, after reading it, don't try to play around with words.

Comment

Then why cant BBAFC members approach the non-paying member politely to resolve this instead of posting it here in the public forum???

Wana shame non-paying member???

There is a saying called "Dont wash ur dirty linens in public."

Ooh!!! I love Karmasutra. Its a great book, movies and sexual acts. I guess thatz wats the hard ons all abt.

Comment

oops, how can I forget my disclaimer again.

Just my 2 kachang reply & I hope u r open to accept all kind of remarks/views/advice etc without getting pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdanny View Post
                                well, im not pissed or anything but i think the people at BBAFC have been a brilliant members of the club. We have never been political or whatsoever. If you are talking abt RMS i would understand. but not this club.

Danny.
                                I strongly believe, there are good and PR frenly members in BBAFC. There is no doubt abt that.

Only some bad hats ard like in the real world. Using strong arm antics??? Flexing the bicep, tricep and watever cep lah.

Same goes for taxi drivers, not all taxi drivers are bad. Only a handful that needs to be taught a lesson.

Everyone is kind in the heart but sometimes need to dig further in to find only.

Comment

Working...
                                X