This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STJzzz View Post
    I have purchase a KingTech Power EPS with a T-motor T1804 ,ESC Tahmazo Pro-CS-13 13V
    Soldered the points together already , plug into the battery 2cell 240MAH (35C)
    turn on transmitter, then tried to push the trottle but the motor not turning , is it the soldering problem or...
    After a while the battery bloated up some chemical leak i guess the battery is spoiled ,any recommend which battery should i get and what's the problem connected
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]117406[/ATTACH]
    Bro, are above item brand new? Judging from the image you post, did you cover the joints with PVC insulating tape or heat shrink tube before connecting your lipo? It could be the cause of your lipo bloating up... and potentially post danger to you. Another check is to resolder the joint with soldering flux just to make sure its a wet joint. Hope this help...

Comment

Hello,

I am a beginner, and would like to know with the cessna EPO kit, what do you recommend?

I would like to include 3s 1800mah battery with charger, and also a decent motor with esc to match. also which servos do you recommend to do the job sufficiently?

I intend to bind this with an ar6200 rx with the dx6i.

Thank you for your advice.

Comment

Hi there,

Cessna is good,but I personally prefer a pusher plane,it will help protect your motor & prop.
        Also please specify your Cessna epo kit,so we can further help you with recommend your electronics
        Or if not,you can get almost ready to fly/plug & fly kits as they usually come with electronics & stuff.
        All you need is a Lipo battery,transmitter & receiver to fly~
        Also train on flight simulator on computer (eg real flight,phoenix,fms,etc) or on smart phones(eg Leo's flight simulator on android,disclaimer not very realistic,but its freeeeeeee!)
        Training on simulator helps get used to it,thus preventing chances of you crashing in real life.

Hope this helps!
        Greendra

Comment

Hi Guys,

My virgin post. I want to get started in RC planes, but I know next to nothing about RC planes. Seniors please pardon all the newbie questions. My only experience with RC stuff is remote control car bought by my parents when I played as a kid almost 3 decades ago. Been wanting to get into this hobbies since I was a kid, but got distracted along the way with other stuff. Now i'm back on track again.
          i'm thinking of buying one of those RTF super cubs. From what I read, this is not a fast plane, so it's good for beginners like me. After spending the money on the plane, where do people fly their planes? What do we look out for when hunting for airfields? I stay in sengkang. Any popular place where I can fly without worrying about people coming after me with that "no flying" looks?

Advice please

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi, I'm actually looking forward if anyone know where to get gas slow stick that are in stock currently that any shop selling.. Let me know. Thanks

Comment

Sengkang just go to either tampines or lorong halus for big fields undistracted by human or vehicle traffics.
              But i dont know how good you get with first plane after 3 decades of hiatus.
              First you probably need to do, as i always advice, is to launch, take off, cut power and landing with 5 seconds.
              Basically get a hang of how the plane twitch and pitch and land.
              Taking off not mandatory, landing is a must.
              I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

is a fms 800 easy trainer good?

Comment

Hi All,

I am a new member as well as a newbies on RC Plane. I am now "flying" with a toy plane - X-Trim which was given as a gift and I do have a fun with it.

I am thinking of upgrading to a better RC Plane and please help to advise on the following:

1. What should be the next RC Plane for me to upgrade to ?
                  2. I have moved to Sengkang, and please advise where can I go to flying a RC Plan ?
                  3. Any hobbyists here go for regular flying which I am thinking to drop by to meet some friends to learn more about RC Plane.

I look forward in getting into the hobby.

Thanks for reading and wishing all A Prosperous New Year ahead

Comment

Hello I am a 17 year old student taking part in a RC plane building competition (the amazing flying machine competition) and I first want to learn how to fly a RC plane before ripping it for pieces and building a new one. Is there anyone who could either lend me a plane or could I buy it cheaply from someone please?

Comment

Hi all, i have a skysurfer glider... long time never fly. wondering where can we fly these days? thank you

Comment

I’m a newbie. Anyone can teach n guide me rc flying? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X