Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modding the MCPX: Closest i got to FPV on MCPx

Check this out...

Going over the top once again on the MCPx mods...

By xuen7 at 2012-05-30

By xuen7 at 2012-05-30

By xuen7 at 2012-05-30

Hope i managed to inspire someone to go do something to make something else better...
    Regards,
    Xuen7

SELLING
    2 x Brand New ThunderPower G6 Batteries 65C 5000mAH
    Kontronik HeliJive 120HV ESC

Brand New Mcpx Upgrades
    Flashed XP-12A for MCPX Governed and Brushless Conversion
    Flashed XP-3A for MCPX tail brushless Conversion

BUYING
    MCPX parts / kit etc..
    Burned MCPX Mainboards

"Learning the art of forgetting for the sake of remembering"

need help

Bro,just checking are you well verse with MCPX, need your help if you can solve this issue.I bought a second hand MCPX and start to fly. I fly with the previous owner battery and it last for about 1 min, i thought somethings wrong with his battery so i buy a eflite 200mah brand new battery and fly it with full charge and still got the same problem only for about 1 min then fell down and the blue light start to blink. I call back the previous owner and no responce.Hope you can tell me wat is the possible issue with the heli.Tks

Comment

Possible lost in signal or lose connections etc etc...

Recheck the power lines.. the connectors might need to be replaced.. check the soldering lines. if all good
      check the signal line..

Hope this helps.. if not drop me a call 98177672
      Regards,
      Xuen7

SELLING
      2 x Brand New ThunderPower G6 Batteries 65C 5000mAH
      Kontronik HeliJive 120HV ESC

Brand New Mcpx Upgrades
      Flashed XP-12A for MCPX Governed and Brushless Conversion
      Flashed XP-3A for MCPX tail brushless Conversion

BUYING
      MCPX parts / kit etc..
      Burned MCPX Mainboards

"Learning the art of forgetting for the sake of remembering"

Comment

Assistance needed.

I too bought a second hand mcpx from a flyer bro. A few questions: 1. Is it normal to hear electronics sound when I plug in the battery? 2. I used the setting given by the manual on dx6i, and I bind the heli to it. But the problem is when I throttle it, the blades move up and down. Throttle a bit more, then the blade start to spin. Is that normal or it's the heli got problem? For your help and advice.

Comment

Originally posted by erickho1979 View Post
          I too bought a second hand mcpx from a flyer bro. A few questions: 1. Is it normal to hear electronics sound when I plug in the battery? 2. I used the setting given by the manual on dx6i, and I bind the heli to it. But the problem is when I throttle it, the blades move up and down. Throttle a bit more, then the blade start to spin. Is that normal or it's the heli got problem? For your help and advice.
          The MCPx servos behave just like digital servos... there is a buzzing sound when they are powered.

Not sure how much throttle you have to input before the main rotor blades start to turn, but seems normal... on my MCPx, slowly increasing the throttle from zero, first the tail blades start turning, before the main blades move.

Whether the "blades move up and down" at low throttle before they start turning - that quite depends on your pitch curve settings. For example, if you have a rather flat pitch curve below 50% throttle, say 0/50/100 throttle = 40/50/100% pitch, then at low throttle stick range, you can hardly see the main blades pitch change.
          ------------------------------
          Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
          NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Working...
          X