• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robots-dreams.com

Cool robots links

Many video and info.

Check this video out http://www.robots-dreams.com/2006/05...uns_.html#more

Thanks to clarence for the link and info.

Cheers

Mike

Robot dreams

Thanks Mike, it may still be a dream to many but in japan, there are already many private robots developer. (visiting some of them next month)

The particular video link Mike sent is my favourite robot, the dynamizer, and you can actually see another of his video that can jump ! this blue robot has already won 8-9 awards in japan. but lost to a korean robot in May 06

Kondo, a subsidary of KO Propo has currently the best selling robot with Hitec's Robonova catching up pretty fast.

All Kondo KHR-2HV is sold out and only available in Late August, but i am definately lucky to get hold of one piece !!

二足歩行ロボットをはじめとする ロボット製品のKONDO(近藤科学株式会社)のホームページへようこそ!2足歩行ロボットのご紹介、組み立て・カスタム方法 etc... サーボモーター、ボード、センサー、工具などの各種パーツのご紹介、KONDO(近藤科学株式会社)が関連するイベント(Roboone等)の情報について発信いたします。

Regards
    Clarence
    JR Voyager No.1 & No.2
    Hirobo Lama & Hirobo Lama Red Version
    Ergo 30 ccpm & Ergo 30 ccpm SS
    GWS Dragonfly
    LMH 100+

Comment

Originally posted by HZM

How appropriate

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post

How appropriate
        Hi Mike,

Where can i find Kyosho PF-01 Humanoid in singapore, which shop sell it?
        Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

sms to 90889737

Comment

Working...
        X